Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Renaissance Cherub Socks Appreciation




Fetish: [noun] - an excessive or irrational devotion or commitment to a particular thing. In this case, cherub socks
I'm sorry to once again quote the dictionary but this definition sums up my feelings towards these socks   totally.

As a big admirer of Renaissance paintings (three words: Sistine bloody Chapel), these cute little knee-socks have been catching my eye for the couple of few months, popping up on Tumblr now and again. And in the words of Verruca Salt "I want them". 

My desperate quest to have a pair (or twenty five) in my possession has so far proved fruitless, so if anyone knows how to get a hold of them TELL ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.celestestein.com/lurex-tight-p119/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous OMG, THANK YOU, YOU WONDERFUL CREATURE, YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you manage to get those socks from the link above, I really want to get these socks!

    ReplyDelete